Supports the natural defenses of the gastric mucosa
• Does not inhibit normal gastric acid secretion
• Acts as a soothing demulcent (lessens the effects of irritation)
• Helps heal the stomach
• Herbal support for the entire gastrointestinal tract
• Enhances the body’s natural defense mechanisms by stimulating the mass and quality and production of mucous (a major component of the stomach’s protective lining)
• Licorice is in the deglycyrrhizinated form in order to be side-effect free
• Relieves Acid Indigestion
• Stops Heartburn / Very soothing to the digestive tract
• Reduces sour or upset stomach
• DGL has been implicated in healing ulcers in the stomach area, as well as in the mouth.
• DGL increases the lifespan of the intestinal cell and improves the blood supply to the intestinal lining
• DGL is indicated in patients requiring long-term treatment with drugs such as aspirin, prednisone and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which can create ulcers
Dosage: Take 2 capsules once a day for better G.I. health. Maximum dose is 2 capsules up to four (4) times a day --before each meal and at bedtime.